Ultrasound of any Joint, Tendon, Ligament or Muscle.
- Personalised service by a NHS Consultant Radiologist Doctor Scanning Privately!
- A full Consultation with your Radiologist is included in the below price.
- We will give you a report of your findings, but the images will only be sent to your NHS GP or Medical Clinic (with your consent).
|Musculoskeletal Ultrasound by Consultant Radiologist (Doctor)|
– Upper limb
(Shoulder/ Elbow/ Wrist/ Hand)
– Lower limb
(Hip/ Knee/ Ankle/ Foot)
- Any additional ultrasound performed on the same day of another joint/ tendon/ muscle is chargeable at £80 for each additional part scanned.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time – this allows adequate time to get registered with us.
- This is an ultrasound of various joints (such as the shoulder) and other soft tissues in the body to find abnormalities, such as soft tissue swellings and abnormalities of tendons, muscles and ligaments.