Enjoy Being a GP again
Here at The GP Surgery, our ethos is to assist the NHS and to uphold it’s values of high quality care for all our patients privately. Many patients often need extra services and appointments which understandably the NHS cannot provide. Join our amazing team via Private GP Jobs London in Wimbledon or Fulham.
All our GP’s also work in the NHS, but supplement their income and skills by working at The GP Surgery to attain the ‘balance’ they need for a fulfilled GP career.
We are proud to say that all our GP’s continue to stay with us as they find that they are very well supported and enjoy the high standards of care that they are encouraged to maintain.
Why work at The GP Surgery?
- £100,000+ per year FTE
- Private GP Indemnity Insurance Contribution (up to £1560 per year per session)
- 3 hour patient contact time, with 1 hour catch up time
- No out of hours or home visits or on line/ video consultations
- Always finish on time
- Grateful motivated patients
- Allows for the use and building up of your specialist interests
- GP Director mentors on hand at all times
- No health screening consultations
- No Benzodiazepine or Hypnotic prescribing
- Appropriate antibiotic prescribing
- Uphold core NHS values – No clinician will practice outside their GMC principles
What our GP’s say –
- Dr Amy Hermon-Taylor – ‘The best job I have ever had’
- Dr Lucie Ormerod – ‘The best organised Private GP Surgery I have ever worked at’
- Dr Carel Benedict – ‘I really enjoy treating my patients holistically, without the burden of endless paperwork and QOF targets’
Sounds great! How do I work with you?
Please email our Business Director Ms Claudine Cash at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries you may have or to apply to join our friendly team.