Fit to Fly Covid PCR Swab Test by Courier Service
ONLY for TRAVEL purposes
Private GP Service – Please CALL US before you come in for your fit to fly covid test.
Very Important Information –
- DO NOT COME IN if you have COVID symptoms– This is purely a service for asymptomatic people wanting to test themselves before they travel abroad.
- Expect a minimum of 48 hours turnaround time– We use a very good central London Laboratory to analyse your PCR swab. We are not responsible for any delays incurred from this third party – But we have not had any significant delays to date.
- Self-taken Swabs– You will have to take the swab yourself as we cannot put our staff or other patients at risk.
- Incorrectly taken/ unlabelled Swabs– We cannot be held responsible for swabs taken incorrectly or not labelled appropriately causing inconclusive results – so please make sure you read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Courier Service– In order to ensure you get your results within 48 hours by email, PLEASE try to get the swabs returned to us by 1pm in the afternoon Monday to Friday when our courier arrives to take the swabs to the Laboratory.
- Weekends and Bank Holidays– We cannot guarantee the above turnaround time during weekends and Bank Holidays due to altered Laboratory working hours.
- Missed/ Delayed/ Cancelled flights– We are not liable and there will be no refunds/ compensation if you miss your flight due to delays with the swab results. As stated above, if you follow our guidelines, there should be no issues with you getting your results on time. Everyone uses the same/ similar laboratory – hence wherever you go for this swab, the same conditions will apply.
- Bring in your Passport as ID/ for Certificate– If you require a Certificate in addition, we will need to annotate your Passport number on the Certificate.
|Covid PCR Swab [Self-taken]|
(Results will be emailed to you)
|Additional Fit to Fly Certificate|
(Please inform us if you need this when booking)